Sorry for the late post! Hope Thanksgiving was wonderful. Here is the promised eggplant recipe!
1. 1 American eggplant
2. Cheese, shredded or cut slices, of your choice
3. Bread crumbs, seasoned
4. 2 eggs, whisked
5. Pasta / tomato sauce
6. Minced garlic, pepper, salt as desired
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Prepare 1-2 baking trays by layering with tin foil, if desired.
2. Cut eggplant into 1/2-inch thick slices. Make sure there is an even number of slices.
2. Coat each slice in egg, then in bread crumbs.
3. Put 1 coated eggplant slice on baking tray. Top with some cheese. Top cheese with minced garlic, salt, and other desired seasonings.
4. Spread some pasta sauce over first eggplant slice. Top with 2nd coated eggplant slice. Top with cheese and more pasta sauce.
5. Make another 2-layered eggplant "tower." Repeat for all slices.
6. Bake for ~30 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and eggplant is at desired softness (test with fork).