Daily dose of vegetables? Check! Absolutely delicious? Check!
1. 2 medium or large zucchini
2. 2 eggs, beaten
3. 1 cup all-purpose flour
4. Water, by tablespoons
5. 1/2 - 1 cup of your favorite cheese
6. Green onion, chopped (if desired)
7. Sausage, sliced (if desired)
8. 2 tbs. ranch dressing
9. Salt, pepper to taste
10. 1-2 tbs. butter
1. Shred zucchini, or chop into small bits.
2. Mix zucchini, egg, cheese, green onion, sausage, ranch dressing, salt, and pepper. Add flour depending on how many pancakes you wish to make.
3. Add water to reach desired consistency. It should not be sticky enough so that it won't fall apart, but it likely won't look like actual pancake batter, which is often liquidy and can be "spooned" out. This batter will need some patting flat in the pan.
4. Fry pancakes on both sides until browned and crispy using a skillet, 1/4 tbs. of butter. About 3-5 minutes on each side.